+23
Completed

Advanced email notification setting

protoball 9 years ago updated by beila00 6 years ago 17
I haven't received any bug mail yet. I would like to receive an email upon bug creation and then upon every comment. I have set checked all the options in my notification settings. :/ I'm confused. I wonder what I'm doing wrong.
+4
I have the same problem. Dont get mail for anything. All 3 checkboxes checked.
+1
Under review
+3
I'm also missing this feature. It would be very helpful, to have email notification options for the below cases:
- when a new bug is added: this is useful for the developer or support team to be notified when a new bug is reported, to take action (I'd set this as unchecked by default)
- when a bug is assigned to someone: the assigned person should be notified to take action (I'd set this as checked by default)
Hope you will implement this minor feature soon. I consider it a very useful one, which will improve the user experience. 
Thanks
+2
I'm have this same problem too. I write new Bugs and my collegaues does not receive notifications anymore.
+1
I'm also have this problem using Chrome Version 39.0.2171.99 m
Another point here: my colleague got a notification when he was assigned a task, but not when he was taken off of it. Not sure if that's by design.
I think this is essential to offer.  The service must push advices out to users.  The lack of this service is a deal breaker, and will probably cause us to sadly switch from this promising product to a different ont.
When someone adds a bug and assings it directly to me, I didn't get a email.
yep! that would be nice...
From another thread: Email Alerts when a bug is assigned to a developer, so that it calls their attention to it, instead of waiting for their response
This could also be enabled by having custom Web-hook capability enabling integration with services such as ZAPIER and MAILGUN

Please +1 my suggestion
https://leantesting.userecho.com/topic/867222-add-generic-webhook-integration/

This has been released.

Hello we have the same problem now, we cannot get notification anymore when someone assign a bug or add a comment, actually we don't get anymore any notification although we used to have in previous days.

Could you please tell us what we can do.
Thank you.

Is there any update to this? I have been having this issue for months and months. I have even been paying the extra $5 for the enhanced email notifications.